You can quickly create your Playlist anytime & anywhere with your iPhone or iPad!
You can comfortably play music in your playlist by flicking.
■Automatic link with iPod
Once you linked iPod with Listenial, you can still listen to and control the playing music in iPod after turning off Listenial.
■Timer control with playlist
You can stop a music at the desired time as well as you can select the particular playlist.
■Import Playlist from iTunes
You can copy your Playlist from iTunes to Listenial so that you don’t need to recreate the same Playlist again!
Create a temporary playlist and you can play its music immediately and it will not be saved in Listenial.
You can add a music with "Add a music in your playlist" by one tapping.
■Add a playing music in Playlist
Do you want to add the music in Playlist that you are listening now?
If so, just tap a plus[+] button on [Now Playing] screen, and select an existing Playlist.
You can also add the music in a new Playlist if you like.
If you have Listenial for iPad, you can import/export your Listenial's playlist between iPhone and iPad.
Theme functionality has temporarily been inactivated due to resolution change of iPhone4.
■3.0.0 New Features
- Speed-up for all functionalities
- Users can customize if iPod library is preloaded at a startup.
- Improved UI by the user experiences.
- Works on iOS4
- Works on iPhone4
- Synchronize with Listenial for iPad
- Added a timer control function to play playlist at the user's desired time.
- Warning! Your previous Playlist will be deleted after this version-up.